Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/27/2009 6:46:45 PM EDT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ngpzdazsbs

So who wants to make a few bucks and hook a fella up with a discounted price on some oakleys?  Unfortantly my fat ass never joined the service and you need to be in LE or Mil to get a discount I think.  I dont know how much you get off but heads up to anyone that didnt know.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 6:53:04 PM EDT
[#1]
WTF did I link too LOL
Sorry let me see if I can find what I meant to link!
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 6:54:22 PM EDT
[#2]
https://secure.usstandardissue.com/index.cfm?&CFID=2719099&CFTOKEN=36788558

Sorry all here is a the link
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 7:03:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Their discount is pretty good.  Civilians pay $77 for their gloves, .mil/le pay about $52.  By far the best money I ever spent on gear.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 7:46:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the link.  I sent it to my old man to see if he will sign up for an acct and get me a price list.

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 7:47:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Thanks for the link.  I sent it to my old man to see if he will sign up for an acct and get me a price list.

He here or there or in the giant penis?
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 7:51:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

He is currently in the giant penis they call Iraq.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 8:00:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's called the suck  was the FL mission accomplished?
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 9:06:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 9:12:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's called the suck  was the FL mission accomplished?

Well if you mean accomplished by way of him moving forward with buying a place in FL, then yes.  He has all the paperwork witht the lender done, he is just currently looking at places (online that his realtor sends him) and when he gets back into the states this summer he is gonna snatch a place up.  So we'll see what he ends up with, but from what Ive send of the pictures they sent him, some of the price have dropped 5-10% since we were down there in early Feb.

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 9:14:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Thanks for the link. I sent it to my old man to see if he will sign up for an acct and get me a price list.

Ya know, my birthday is comin up

I've been wearing some Oakley Radars for 6 months. .civ version of one of the .mil pair. I'm diggin them. And their gloves are hard to beat too.

IM inbound with question.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 11:43:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Anybody get the price on the following for me.......ill hook you up with some change for your troubles
Monster dogs with pol lens
large case
large black gloves
cleaning kit
sil 0 cap l/xl
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top