Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/3/2006 12:46:26 PM EDT
I know that there is a plan in the works for another get together around the central part of the state, but that is a three hour drive for most of us in the NW corner. I went to the last one in Little Rock and had a good time, but I think we have a large enough group in NWA for a get together around here. Maybe dinner or something one Friday or Saturday night. We could all meet in Fayetteville or wherever you guys want. All you guys from the rest of the state would be more than welcome to make a road trip up here for it. Just an idea. Let me know what you guys think.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 2:01:14 PM EDT
[#1]
I think that is a great idea.  I'm in.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 5:16:53 PM EDT
[#2]
You guys in the NW should also try to attend J&B Trading's MG shoot in May.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 6:05:31 PM EDT
[#3]
I'd be willing to get together for a shoot anywhere around or inbetween Fayetteville and Fort Smith.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 3:01:24 PM EDT
[#4]
We need to try for a day when we can all get together and shoot then go out for dinner/drinks.  Have you all seen the range out at Hobbs?  It is a really nice range and free to go to...the only drawback is that it is kinda far out there...Beaver lake area Hwy 12 out of Rogers.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 5:30:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Please let me know more about  J&B and the MG Shoot.
And I would be up for a NWA get together and shoot.
[email protected]
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 8:06:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Im in the NWA also.  Just wondering where you guys go shoot? (outdoor ranges)
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 10:45:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Hobbs is the best one I have been to.(outdoor range)  I'm ready to go.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 4:10:46 AM EDT
[#8]
If you guys want to go shooting and then to eat, that sounds fine to me. I may or may not be able to make the shoot, depending on what I have going on. With work, kids, etc., it is hard for me to get away for that long sometimes, but I would be able to make the dinner for sure. I know we have got alot more NWA guys around here. Mindtrix, Catman, Spaceman, you guys interested??
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 6:56:55 AM EDT
[#9]
Sounds like fun to me, we have a small range here in Berryville but there are not many eating places here.

Rick
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 12:38:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Is there a good range in the Fayettville/Washington co. area where we could go?
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 7:09:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Thank you Shannon.
I plan to be there the 20th.
Will bring a few firearms.
If anyone in the Fort Smith, Fayetteville, Mena, Russellville area wants to shoot some time at my "farm" let me know. It is just a bit East of Greenwood. It all has to be LEGAL!!
I can even arrange some LE M14 rifles and other interesting tidbits with enough notice.
Hell, with a bit of time and help, I could open up the old 600 yard range.
After two hip transplants I have not been able to give the place the care it has needed :(

CP
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 4:35:11 AM EDT
[#12]
Great!  I'll see you there!
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 10:25:30 AM EDT
[#13]
I think we could work something out.  Need a little help fixing the range up?  I'm in Fort Smith
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 4:44:34 AM EDT
[#14]
I will be out of town on the 20th in KCMO, family gathering. Have fun.

catman
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 10:56:57 PM EDT
[#15]
Tag.

Fayettenam rezident here, komrades...
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 3:04:16 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
I think we could work something out.  Need a little help fixing the range up?  I'm in Fort Smith

i am in greenwood, if you need some help shoot some email my way
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top