Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/2/2006 6:01:22 PM EDT
I know, games are for kids!

I guess I am just a 27yr old kid then.  Online gaming is a hobby of mine, and has been for 10 years.  I was just wondering if anyone else here plays Battlefield 2 (PC version)?

I may be tbe only one here that plays, but I thought I would ask anyways.

If you play, im me and I will give my handle.  It would be cool to get a ar15 clan going if there were enough people.

m4geek
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:22:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:00:48 AM EDT
[#2]
It does take a fairly stout PC, but it is well worth it if you are a gamer.

The biggest thing to look at is a high end video card.  Most PC's dont come with one.  But on the other hand, my "high end" video card is 3 years old this month!

It was top of the line 3 yrs ago, of course now it is barely mediocre and it still does a fine job at BF2.

This, to me, is the best combat first person game available.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:05:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Uh, I'm about to get a playstation
ONE.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 4:12:52 PM EDT
[#4]
I like console gaming for martial arts type fighting games, but I cant get into a shoot em up game on a console.

I would like to own a xbox 360 but the price for there console is horrendous.

So I will stick to my xbox (orginal) that I never play anyways.

I would be willing to bet though if yaw aint ever seen BF2, then once yall see it and take a crack at the controls that you would be hooked!!!

Link Posted: 1/4/2006 4:55:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 12:23:51 AM EDT
[#6]
What are you majoring in if you dont mind my asking?

I graduated from ASU in May of '03 with my Bachelor of Science, I hope someday to get my MBA.

My wife graduated May '05 with her Master's in History.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 4:43:49 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 10:51:30 AM EDT
[#8]
Well good luck then, I hope the program stays strong for your sake.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 10:57:17 AM EDT
[#9]
I like to play it. I just got special forces. Defenitly the best game I have ever played for PC.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 11:35:51 AM EDT
[#10]
IM me your handle and what server you like to play and we can get together sometime.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top