Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2004 11:54:37 AM EDT
Arkansas by 3
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 12:29:37 PM EDT
[#1]
I am afraid that is wishful thinking....But  I sure hope you are right.  I remember too many times when we were in the SWC that Texas would just roll over us.

If the Hogs play their best and we get a couple of breaks you may be right.  But if I was wagering I would say Texas by 10.  I will be rooting for the Hogs on ESPN.  Too many crazy people to go to the Stadium.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 6:33:03 PM EDT
[#2]
its getting good AR ahead now
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 6:49:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Hogs by 1 at the Half. Gotta love it.

At least if your from Arkansas.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 6:52:46 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I am afraid that is wishful thinking....But  I sure hope you are right.  I remember too many times when we were in the SWC that Texas would just roll over us.

If the Hogs play their best and we get a couple of breaks you may be right.  But if I was wagering I would say Texas by 10.  I will be rooting for the Hogs on ESPN.  Too many crazy people to go to the Stadium.

Your Faith is weak son, but you are forgivin
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 7:51:51 PM EDT
[#5]
I watched the last half of the game. I had the distinct impression that Matt Jones did not have his heart into the game. His body language and the look in his eyes were the main factors in getting that impression. At least the last game between us and them wasn't a butt kickin'.

Now, if they can regroup and beat LSU, all will once again be right with the world.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 11:19:20 PM EDT
[#6]
I think that Matt Jones got confused as to which team he was on in the 2nd half.

But that 2Q Razzle-dazzle thing was beautiful!
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 10:25:02 AM EDT
[#7]
Matt Jones made some HUGE screwups in the last 5 minutes.

And then with 20-something seconds to go, he RUNS?  He wasted 10 seconds on one play
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 12:04:27 PM EDT
[#8]
damn,damn,damn, so close
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top