Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/19/2004 6:47:26 PM EDT
I moved to the northeastern part of the state from Conway a few years ago and i think i'm in idiot central, almost every nieghbor i have is a Kerry supporter and almost every one of them duck hunts. WTF? Now i know how how Clinton got elected here so many times

Arkansas math
Blind+stupid+my daddy voted democrat=fucked up government

How are your neighbors?
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 7:22:07 AM EDT
[#1]
I just moved to AR recently so havent noticed, but my neighbor is a circuit court judge. I am still getting used to this Dry County Bullshit
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 11:34:30 AM EDT
[#2]
wrong equation.  my daddy voted democrat is suppossed to be squared.  lots of psuedo pinko demos in ark.  idiots!
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 3:21:02 PM EDT
[#3]
My boss is a super Liberal and hunts as well. He doesn't think Kerry will touch his hunting guns. What a moron.
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 6:15:01 PM EDT
[#4]
I am from Jonesboro, and let me tell you how much I enjoyed going to school in Fayetteville .. NW ark is very conservative.
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 6:48:33 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I am from Jonesboro, and let me tell you how much I enjoyed going to school in Fayetteville .. NW ark is very conservative.

I'm 35 miles east of there.
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 7:32:59 PM EDT
[#6]
I live in "da hood" and IF my  -- lack of a better word : neighbors -- vote, they'll all vote democate because : "..tha republicans just wanna help the rich people...". I've heard it a million times around here.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 5:39:03 AM EDT
[#7]
superdav
You hit it right on the nose, but you only found one of their strongholds.

gixxer_sixxer

What they are really saying is "I'm to lazy to get up off my ass and take care of myself so I will let the Demos's take care of me."
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 8:17:49 AM EDT
[#8]
I live in an appartment for now, but my neighbor has a "Kerry for Women" sticker on her door and another on her car. Makes my wife and I sick.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 9:36:58 AM EDT
[#9]
i live in the NW part of AR and all of my nieghbors are hunters and very conservative, they had better be if they are going to be my nieghbors.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 3:48:39 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Pfft, I am attending the University here.  Lots of liberals here.  The further you get from the university though, the more conservative it gets in NW AR.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 4:03:30 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Pfft, I am attending the University here.  Lots of liberals here.  The further you get from the university though, the more conservative it gets in NW AR.

Most of the smelly hippies leave town in the summer, at least.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 10:09:52 AM EDT
[#12]
I moved from Fayetteville to Rogers, left the few liberals there, now my neighborhood says Bush/Cheney in every other yard, and not one single Kerry sign.  Wal-Mart home office is close so all conservative up here except the Brown Wave working for Tyson Chicken Plants.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 12:32:47 AM EDT
[#13]
Not always.  Last year we had some hippies move in from the PRK and start up a smoking ban.  Goddamned thing passed too, much to the displeasure of private property owners.

I think if someone found the right court, the owner of an establishment could get a judge to side with him to allow all legal activities.  Then someone would have to try to ban smoking alltogether, and that wont happen.

And I dont even smoke.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 8:41:37 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Not always.  Last year we had some hippies move in from the PRK and start up a smoking ban.  Goddamned thing passed too, much to the displeasure of private property owners.

I think if someone found the right court, the owner of an establishment could get a judge to side with him to allow all legal activities.  Then someone would have to try to ban smoking alltogether, and that wont happen.

And I dont even smoke.

?? what kind of smoking ban are you refering to
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 10:56:37 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

And I dont even smoke.

?? what kind of smoking ban are you refering to

IRRC, Fayetteville passed a no-smoking ordinance inside resturaunts...
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 10:51:52 PM EDT
[#16]
/
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 9:06:02 PM EDT
[#17]
I used to get pissed off when people outside of my state would make fun of Arkansans and think of us as ignorant hillbillies. I have come to realize that we have that image because we deserve it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top