Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/7/2018 5:29:58 PM EDT
I have a very nice Colt 1903 Hammerless that needs some work on the slide.  The notch in the slide for the safety lever is gouged so the slide won't stay back.

Anyone in the Omaha area that you recommend for such a thing?  A guy (me) with a dremel could make it work again, but I want it unnoticeable and done correctly.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 3/9/2018 2:00:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/12/2018 6:16:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Hey thanks Rick.  I ended up taking it to Raven Head in Bellevue Friday morning.  Never been there before, but figured I'd roll the dice.  Spencer didn't seem to have a big problem with it, and actually called today and said it was done.  I guess we'll see when I pick it up.  I'll post my results either way.
Link Posted: 3/13/2018 3:09:13 PM EDT
[#3]
For the record, Spencer did a great job.  Not a difficult fix for someone with the know-how, but you'd never know anything was done unless you were looking for it.  Very reasonable price, and quick.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top