Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/8/2006 1:14:53 PM EDT
Hey,

On vacation here in Hawaii, and I was wondering if anyone could compile a list of the gunstores/shops over here.

We'll be in Honolulu for four days, then to Kona for the duration of our trip.

Is there anything worth visiting?

Thanks guys!

Brad
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 2:06:00 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Hey,

On vacation here in Hawaii, and I was wondering if anyone could compile a list of the gunstores/shops over here.

Thanks guys!

Brad

Kaneohe Gun Shop
45-1117 Kamehameha Highway
808-247-3036

Magnum Firearms
940 Queen Street
808-597-1911

Security Equipment Corp
1322 Young Street
808-589-0911

WGS Inc
6700 Kalanianaole Highway
808-395-5731
808-286-1659

Young Guns
2885 Paa Street
808-833-4867
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 2:28:00 PM EDT
[#2]

Not really as far as veriety and pricing as compared to N. America.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 4:42:46 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Hey,

Thanks guys!

Brad

You're on vacation in Hawaii during the winter, dammit!  Go to the beach, you northerner!  Do Hawaii things - warm weather things.  I know the Canuck gun laws are restrictive, so if you want to rent some handguns or a pistol-caliber carbine, check out Magnum Firearms on Queen St.  When I used to work there, we would always get Canadian tourists visiting the store, wanting to shoot guns they normally don't get to shoot.  But please, you are visiting one of the most beautiful places on the globe - don't waste it on guns.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 2:16:10 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Hey,

Thanks guys!

Brad

You're on vacation in Hawaii during the winter, dammit!  Go to the beach, you northerner!  Do Hawaii things - warm weather things.  I know the Canuck gun laws are restrictive, so if you want to rent some handguns or a pistol-caliber carbine, check out Magnum Firearms on Queen St.  When I used to work there, we would always get Canadian tourists visiting the store, wanting to shoot guns they normally don't get to shoot.  But please, you are visiting one of the most beautiful places on the globe - don't waste it on guns.

+1

If on Vacation....In Hawaii....There are much better things to do.  

eta:  hell even if you were here on business, there are better things to do.  what are you going to tell your friends about your visit to hawaii?  how selective the gun stores were or HOW GREAT THE BEACHES/SCENERY ARE?!
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 8:02:18 PM EDT
[#5]
On Hawaii island there isn't much to write home about, enjoy your vacation, nice amount of snow on mauna kea and mauna loa now.  But I guess snow isn't much of a novelty to you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top