Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/16/2006 7:46:44 AM EDT
This month's meeting of the Alaska Machine Gun Association will be held at the Sunrise Grill on Thurs Jan 25th.  In following our long standing tradition, social hour begins at 6pm with the formal meeting at 7pm.  We look forward to kicking off the new year with a full and fun schedule of events.

Membership Renewal.
 $50 for first year members with a $25 annual renewal fee for individuals and $30 for families.  Individuals receive one vote while families receive two votes.
Election.  The time has come to bring new blood into the officer corps.  Three out of the four officers will be unable to return to service next year.  This is YOUR club.  We look forward to great input into who should lead us into the future.  Take this opportunity to help serve and guide the club.  We'll run this election as we have in year's past.  Nominations will be taken in person at the meeting or via cell phone at (907) 230-3066 from 6:30pm-7:05pm Alaska time.  The vote will commence at 7:05pm Alaska time.
Goose Bay New Year's Eve Tracer Shoot Recap.  This was a huge success.  Vice President Mark S.  
NFATCA.
 The National Firearms Act Trade and Collectors Association.  http://www.nfatca.org/
CCW in Nat'l Parks.
Custom Firearm Finishes.  Les has gone national.  Come see his work.   http://customfirearmfinishes.com/brochure/modules/home/
Birchwood Annual Member Meeting Recap.  Treasurer Roger P.
Anderson Memorial Day Shoot
Whittier July 4th Shoot.
Bulk Ammo Update.
AMGA Tax Status

I look forward to seeing everyone soon,

Matt
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 12:36:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Do I  need to bring the money or can I send a check? I doubt I'll make it to the meeting.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 6:21:22 PM EDT
[#2]
CORRECTION -- the meeting is on WED the 25th not Thurs.

I'll confirm the AMGA mailing address and post it soon.

Thank you,

Matt

www.amga.net

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top