Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/1/2005 3:42:33 PM EDT
I am accompanying my wife on her two week AF duty to Hawaii. She will be busy much of the time so I am looking for a Hawaiian ARfer on Oahu to shoot with. I will not have a firearm but if you share I'll buy the ammo.

Some of my experience:

NRA HIghpower, Match rifle, F-Class.

LR Tactical, 600 BR, 1000yd

IDPA/IPSC/Pin

Skeet, Sporting Clays, Trap.

Pretty much anything with a pistol, rifle or shotgun. Been shooting for 25 years and respect all safety rules.

I am a 20 yr experienced Engineer in electromechanical systems, not some goof or nutcase.

IM please if you want a shooting buddy.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 6:06:26 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm sure we can get some people together. Although some of the hawaii guys seem to be rather inactive here at the moment. Otherwise might just be you and me .
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 1:41:41 AM EDT
[#2]
SOL- i still have yet to acquire funds for my black rifle.
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 5:46:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Edit: sent via IM

Edit2: IM sent to scott

Link Posted: 8/5/2005 9:47:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Give me a IM and I'll see if I can make it.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top