Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/10/2004 5:36:23 PM EDT
What do ya guys think get together like thursday evening for a meet and greet before the shoot? if anyone is going to be in town . I think North Slope in ER should be OK , close to birchwood etc. or whereever if anyone has ideas ? Mike can you PM me about that "thing "
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 6:52:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 7:31:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Funny you should mention this.  I had planned to make it down to Anchortown on the 13th, and depart the 17th.  Since some of the hoopla seems to have been lost, I was thinking on coming down on the 14th instead, and leaving on the 16th, depending on weather GSXRJason can make it with his toys.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 10:00:20 PM EDT
[#3]
saturday morning before the shoot breakfast or friday evening meet and greet , depending on if anymore than the 3 of us that like to reply to each others posts say something.  Shadowblade I understand the baby thing , I wish mine was that easy to handle now , makes things much more dramatic when they are female and learn what money is and clothes
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 11:01:39 PM EDT
[#4]
My wife works evenings so I am here with the 3 boys. So Saturday morning for food would work for me.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 11:06:57 PM EDT
[#5]
ok I vote saturday morning , so does TBuck , anyone else ? I think some place ER way would be best of muldoon , one of those pancake houses maybe
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 11:32:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Do we have a count of how many people going yet? Somewhere in ER would perfect. Damn this is getting close, I better get my shit together.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 1:58:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Saturday morning works better for me.  I just changed my plans and will drive down on Friday and may leave Sunday depending.  I'll probably be pretty whipped Friday night and need rest for the next day.  I abhor waking up before the crack of noon while on vacation, but in this case I'll make the exception.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top