Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/4/2006 6:04:47 PM EDT
What did you all think of the Honolulu Gun Show?  Mostly I bought only ammo, a few parts for an AR build and bore brushes.  Most of the guns there didnt interest me or were too high in price.  There were some nice M1 Carbines for $500 though
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 7:49:52 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
What did you all think of the Honolulu Gun Show?  Mostly I bought only ammo, a few parts for an AR build and bore brushes.  Most of the guns there didnt interest me or were too high in price.  There were some nice M1 Carbines for $500 though

Sounds like it hasn't changed in a decade.  Same old, same old...
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 8:48:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Was a good show for my girlfriends first- she's just getting started shooting (she'll be on here soon, just registered) but yes, most were a bit high (i guess to be expected in hawaii though). Was complete with the guys dressed up... Didn't know it was going on- was on my way from magnum past and saw it.

-Roth
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 7:20:03 PM EDT
[#3]
I got a another good  NIB Chrome Jericho 941 Pistol at a fair price comparable to that on the Mainland.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 8:09:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Picked up 5 30rd mags w/ magpul followers, mag pouch, me and my girlfriend joined HRA
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 9:59:19 PM EDT
[#5]
I signed up with the HRA last gun show, now that you are a member you are one step closer to getting CMP rifles too.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 3:50:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Id like to pick up a M1 carbine for $500 provided it was a real GI M1 Carbine.  Young Guns has one for sale but its a commercial copy, I want the real deal.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 2:55:16 AM EDT
[#7]
I should have gotten that guy's business card or ph#.   I have two M1 USGI carbines but I dont yet have an IBM Underwood or Winny like the ones i saw.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 2:50:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Too bad they dont frequent the forums.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top