Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Site Notices
Posted: 2/5/2021 11:23:03 PM EDT
https://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/news/politics/2020/12/10/iowa-gov-kim-reynolds-hopes-lift-covid-coronavirus-restrictions/3880042001/

https://www.thegazette.com/subject/news/government/gov-kim-reynolds-lifts-coronavirus-restrictions-for-businesses-to-operate-at-full-capacity-20200610
Link Posted: 2/6/2021 8:30:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Fucking finally!!!!

Maybe Casey's will lift their new mask required to enter their stores. It has not been received well in rural stores
Link Posted: 2/6/2021 12:33:33 PM EDT
[#2]
I ignore the mask sign at Casey’s. Had one kid scream at me like a little girl.
Link Posted: 2/7/2021 6:30:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Fucking finally!!!!

Maybe Casey's will lift their new mask required to enter their stores. It has not been received well in rural stores
View Quote

The morning crew at the Casey's by me are mask enforcers, evening crew doesn't care.

I still don't wear one if I have to stop in the morning.
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 2:35:20 PM EDT
[#4]
I noticed the local small grocery store took their signs down.

I've been ignoring the Casey's bullshit.

I have seen a total of one (1) person get called out on not wearing a mask.  It was at a concession stand at an event.
Link Posted: 2/9/2021 8:50:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I ignore the mask sign at Casey’s. Had one kid scream at me like a little girl.
View Quote

Same
The morning cunts harassed me to mask up when i walked back in to grab the fork i forgot after my first purchase, “next time you come in you need to wear a mask” i audibly cracked up while paying. Even when they bring the circus to the small town, they didn’t like that.
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top