Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Posted: 10/26/2010 8:02:49 PM EDT
Howdy, Ive done the basic google search, im looking for a pet friendly one bed room/eff. in the greater des moines area. Under 450 if anyone knows anything I would be greatly appreciated. not more then 20 minutes from Drake Campus.

Keen
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 10:05:56 PM EDT
[#1]
if you're a student, check out the bulletins and craigslist for people looking for a roommate or to rent out their apt. thats how i found mine up here in cedar falls right by campus
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 10:15:55 PM EDT
[#2]
only problem is the guns i own and german shep puppy. thing i dont leave with strangers.
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 5:44:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Check the local rags ie cityview juice the ones that are free like where he job dig is. They are around. The dog will be a set back though.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 5:51:57 AM EDT
[#4]
I have a 2br a few blocks down University from Drake - I'd offer you the second room but our manager is anti-dog
I've been trying to sweet talk her into letting me get (a GSD) puppy. No dice.

Have you been checking Craigslist? That's how I found my apartment - you can have good luck with smaller property management companies.

ETA:
One block from Drake

Another

One more
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 7:09:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks DangerJ, do you go to Drake?
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 7:58:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Thanks DangerJ, do you go to Drake?

Nope, graduated from Iowa in 09. Just living in the area and lovin it.
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top