Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Site Notices
Posted: 2/20/2006 5:25:34 PM EDT
Who are the best dealers for handling FFL transfers in Des Moines?

Ones who won't look at you funny when they get in an AK or AR for you!!!
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 6:08:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 9:24:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 5:30:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Jim's Gun and Pawn on SE 14th does 'em, and judging by the guy that handles most of their firearms work, he'd be more apt to congratulate you on your new AK than look at you funny.

I *think* their fee is $50.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 7:32:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Chris McAninch at Guns and more.  He is in Grimes.  I highly recommend him.  $10.00 transfers for members $25.00 for non-members.  He is a stand up guy.
Guns And More

EVERYBODY in Iowa should join this club!
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 8:16:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks everybody!

Thanks to the person who sent me a PM.  I lost the message some how before I could respond.  I hate how it deletes messages if you don't save them right away.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 9:52:00 AM EDT
[#6]
You're welcome.  If you need the info I can resend it, but I am guessing you figured something out.  Black rifles don't seem to be as evil now that the ban has gone away.  However, I have heard that some places (like Scheels) are still convinced of their evilness.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 3:38:47 PM EDT
[#7]
I called and talked to Chris today and he has already sent out the license.

Thanks everybody!
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 6:56:33 PM EDT
[#8]
My pleasure.  Glad to help and happy shooting!
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top