BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/16/2006 5:32:21 AM EDT
Link Posted: 10/17/2006 4:07:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/17/2006 6:02:38 PM EDT
[#2]
My boss goes there quite often, Sunday was his last visit. All of what you said is correct. I think they've had that indoor range for some time now as he goes there during the winters to shoot in the league. Not sure about the Xmas store but if that is the gas station then yes they do sell memerships there. I could find out more for you from him if you want to have me ask him more specific questions? I do believe they also put asphalt down too IIRC, just back your truck up to your position and do it to it. I think I need to try that place out. I've only been to the Big Sioux and recently with all the hunters coming out of the woodwork to sight in their rifles you'd be lucky to find a spot to shoot. I think I may even be closer to the Garretson range than the one in "Brandon" (Colton?). I'm a few miles from Crooks so maybe I am.
Link Posted: 10/18/2006 3:24:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/18/2006 9:29:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Your welcome, Meltdown.  Let us know what you find out.  I can't imagine the $20 annual fee is the only cost to shoot there.  If that is the case though, what an awesome deal!!
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 7:16:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top