Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/9/2006 9:12:41 AM EDT
Woule like to thank all the great people that my wife and i met on our trip this fall out to SD. Its really nice to meet fokes that have the time of day to say hi and answer questions for you ..Dont run into that much any more. We stayed in Pierre went to Fort Pierre to the VHA and then went to Rapid City then up to Deadwood.  It was a two week trip for some hunting for me and shopping for the wife..We have been all over this country doing photo shoots  and we both said how the poeple in SD were the best we have ever run into ...The ranchers were great and thay not only let me hunt p-dogs and coyotes but took me to other ranches to introduce me so i could hunt that ranch also. Shot my first SD coyote in 6 mins after getting out of the truck.. After that i used a camera .. Well  just wanted to say a big thinks to the people of SD for making one great trip out west..Iam sure we will be back out that way this spring....Thanks from Wayne and Kim from michigan
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 6:05:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 4:15:27 AM EDT
[#2]
COOL!

Thanks for stopping by man! Next year you should try and arrange a pheasant trip!

East river from mitchell on up is great for hunting ring necks! PLUS you can tell your wife we have a pretty good size MALL here in SIOUX FALLS! (hint hint)
With store like EXPRESS, Ann Taylor and all that foo foo kind of crap

Your welcome back anytime!

+1 on pics.....
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 8:47:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Sorry it took so lone to get back to you ..I was up north (michigan) huning coyote and bobcats..Nope didnt even see anything...
The pics i took are all 35 mm but only takes a sec to scan them out ..Just let me know what you might like to see. And may need some help on how to post them on here..I did get some great pics of the grass fire in Pierre  the Sept  15,16.That fire started right across the rd form the loduge we were staying in ..I have some great pics form Sioux Falls we spent the night there then did photo shoot in the morning at the falls.  
The VHA  has a great shooting range and club house. It has a nice out too 600 yd range. If you ever get out that way stop its worth the trip for sure. They shoot alot of the 600 Bench Rest there.. The perople that work there are also great to talk too .
We will be back out that way for sure.Wife loved it  and the hunting is great ..Iam hopeing to get my sons and a couple of friends together for P-Dog hunt in the spring..Will keep you posted would be great to meet some of you guys from out that way ..If your close to Michigan  let me know ill take you hunting for michigan coyotes/Bobcat..in the THICK swamps of Northern Michigan ..  Max range in some places is 20 feet(maybe) .....LOL
Talk to you all later Dwayne
Email is   [email protected]
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 5:26:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Here is a good place to laod pics and host em!

lets see em'

Anything you got!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top