Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/13/2004 5:32:34 AM EDT
Hello.

I recently moved to Brookings SD and am enjoying living in the Dakotas!

I am looking for places to shoot and people to shoot with...  

MATCHES:  I am a pretty new shooter.  I have been collecting guns for a few years.  
I took the the IPSC training course, shot in one IPSC match,  as well as shot in 2 three gun matches, and one DCM match.  I would really like to hook up and shoot some practical rifle or 3-gun matches.  The AR meet in WI looked interesting but is 7-8 hours away...

HUNTING: I picked up my hunting license last week for pheasant and am interested in hunting options in the area.  

CAMP-OUT:  Also anyone interested in a winter camp out? I would like a chance to get out in the cold....  

Interested? or know of any good events taking place?  Preferably withing 0-2 hour drive from Brookings?  

Please let me know.  I hope to meet some of you in the future or sometime soon.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Blair Collins
Brookings, SD
605-697-5592 or [email protected]
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 8:25:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Hey there -

I split my time between SD and WI now (b/c of school). My fiance an I live in Yankton. I need to get running, but I ll get back to you. I shoot a lot of IDPA here in WI, but there is very little in SD. MN has some, IA has some, and there is a place out in the hills, but thats all I could find. Kina stinks.

There is some hi-power stuff down here in Yankton - I haven't been able to find any 3 gun matches or anything like that, but I really want to get some started at our Yankton range.

Anyways, I gotta run, I'll be back to chat later.

-Adrian
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 1:21:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Hey I too live in Brookings Beakon hill is the closest range matches are held every tue by Tom.  I will be out there Sat afternoon.  As far as hunting you just gotta ask around or you can road hunt, or hunt public land I hope youy have a dog.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top