Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/25/2020 5:22:54 AM EDT
Link Posted: 11/25/2020 10:21:57 PM EDT
[#1]
As a big supporter of Hillsdale (they are in our will, ferchrissake) I would have hoped for better from them.
Link Posted: 11/27/2020 1:06:31 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't know how much I would trust the Revolver as being reliable (revolver gun, yes...revolver news, I don't know). I would like to hear Hillsdales side, first.
Link Posted: 11/28/2020 5:48:03 PM EDT
[#3]
In this age of liability lawsuits, how is Hillsdale supposed to defy Gretchen or any other governor? Every organization is subject to second guessing, Monday morning quarterbacking, and 20/20 hindsight. Every leftist in the country would love to shut Hillsdale down, do you think this is lost on their administration?

It is my hope when this is all said and done that we as a people will no longer listen to boys who cry wolf. The truth is over 40% of our population are cowards to their core and would never last through any real national emergency. Can you imagine anyone involved in Antifa/BLM volunteering to defend our country? Storm Okinawa, D-Day, Hue?

Whether you agree with government policy or not, it still applies to you too. We just had an election and it looks like we lost, just how bad, we don't know yet. Georgia's Senate race will determine whether conservatives have any say in our laws...... or not.

I agree with Ronald Reagan's Thirteenth Commandment, "Thou shall not speak ill of fellow Republicans". I am not supposed to agree with every decision made or do I even have insight into why it was made. Expecting Hillsdale College to give the government (State) the middle finger and wait for a response is not what a financially responsible administrator should do. His first responsibility is to the financial success of their college. If he fails at that, there is no college.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top