Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/14/2009 3:47:36 PM EDT
The engine in my seedoo just blew up. I just got done pulling the engine and need alittle insight where to get it fixed or buy a new one. Any help would be great.

Thanks

Rich
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 4:42:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
The engine in my seedoo just blew up. I just got done pulling the engine and need alittle insight where to get it fixed or buy a new one. Any help would be great.

Thanks

Rich

I have a friend who fixes jet skis and performance boats for a living, PM me your phone number. I'm pretty sure he lives up that way. He comes out to his customers customers which helps some people out.

Dave
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 5:01:35 PM EDT
[#2]
There are a couple motorsports places on Dixie and Telegraph not too far South of Clarkston... Dunno if they service Sea-Doos or not though, sorry.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 5:17:33 AM EDT
[#3]
If you didn't blow it up too bad, you could always order an SBT engine and send them your core (providing the cases aren't damaged).

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top