Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/3/2007 4:56:00 AM EDT
I'm in the market for a local custom rifle maker to help me with a new barrel installation on a Sako.  Anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks
Link Posted: 1/4/2007 11:08:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Send to GA Precision

Rich
Link Posted: 1/4/2007 11:56:01 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Send to GA Precision

Rich

I'd love to . . . if I could get them to answer their goddamn phone or e-mail. I've been trying for about a week.  They must be too busy working on Ted Nugent's rifle.

www.snipershide.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=18;t=005465

Besides, I'm a bit miffed with them right now anyway.  I am in contact with a guy who did get a quote from GAP on rebarreling his Sako.  Basically the same work I need done.  Their quote included some very obscene numbers.  Apparently the prices listed on their website are for Remington style actions only.  Go figure . . .
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top