Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/25/2005 2:00:58 PM EDT
I'm looking for the best selection on reloading supplies in the Grand Rapids area. Most have a very poor selection on powders and bullets any help would be grate!

P.S.
When it the next gun show in GR?
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 4:10:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Not sure about GR but over here on the sunrise side I usually buy powder & primers when Gander Mt has their sale in Jan/Feb.

Generally I buy bullets from these sources:

www.midsouthshooterssupply.com/

midwayusa.com/
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 8:44:19 AM EDT
[#2]
In GR Gander Mountain is probably the best place.  They usually have what I need.  On target down by Kzoo is pretty good too if you can get someone to wait on you.

The next gunshow in GR is Jan 21&22.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 2:51:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Ken's Reloading Supply
7673 22nd Avenue
Jenison, MI 49428
(616) 457-1685
[email protected]

Trust me this guy is the bomb.  He runs the business out of this house in Jenison and will have everything you can possibly need at a great price.  However, call first to find out when they will be home.  If ken's not there, either his wife or daughter will be there to help you.  Word to the wise,  the wife can be a little short tempered, so come knowing what you want.  Shes a like the soup nazi on Seinfeild.  "NO  SHOT FOR YOU!"
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 5:39:51 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Word to the wise,  the wife can be a little short tempered, so come knowing what you want.  Shes a like the soup nazi on Seinfeild.  "NO  SHOT FOR YOU!"

Thanks everyone! Powereng I will find out shortly and thanks for the tip.
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 7:57:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Does this guy have better prices than Gander Mountain with there buying power.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 7:24:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Another place is bob's gun shop down in hasting I know his primers are allot cheaper than gander.Silver bullet is starting to carry some goodies also.
Thanks for the tips I will check out this guy in Jenision and I have herd of some radiator shop somewhere.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:38:00 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Another place is bob's gun shop down in hasting I know his primers are allot cheaper than gander.Silver bullet is starting to carry some goodies also.
Thanks for the tips I will check out this guy in Jenision and I have herd of some radiator shop somewhere.

The radiator shop is Dan's Sports & Ammo or something like that on West River Drive just east of US131 on the north side of town.  It is a literal hole in the wall, but I was able to get musket caps there, nobody else seemed to have them, and the shelves were stocked full from floor to ceiling with reloading supplies.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top