Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/18/2005 6:34:35 PM EDT
Who, when, where and how much? If there even is one.....

Thank you.
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 10:12:41 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Who, when, where and how much? If there even is one.....

Thank you.

One Day....I dont know when their next class is....but Firearm Exchange in Wayne or Westland,  Wah is the owner and I belive its like 125-150.00

Ant
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 9:30:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Silver Bullet Firearms in GR.  Not sure of the price.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 10:22:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Fenton Lakes Sportsmans Club
next class with an opening is 2/18/05 8:00a - 7:00p
$125.00
PM or email me for more info.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 12:32:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Thw Wingshooter's Store in Clio does one day CCW classes. I believe the course is $125.

If interested, call Mike at 810-687-0709.

The class is usually on a Sunday from 9-6.

Mike's a retired LEO from the Flint PD. no nonsense, straight forward guy who puts on a good program.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 3:19:02 PM EDT
[#5]
You can also try Peter's gun range in Roseville? (on Gration just north of 696).

I took a one day class there last year and it was $100.

You may also want to check in with some of the membership type gun clubs as well, like Linden, Capitol City, Livingston, Howell, etc....  Sometimes they offer courses for even less than $100 and I think most are one day and are open to the public.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 3:59:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Call up Double Action on Dequinder.
Ask them how to contact Jim Binder and when his next one day weekend course is.

Jim is one of the best guys around here for a one day course, he keeps it interesting, doesnt let it drag and enjoys doing this as well.

I cant seem to find his Email address or recall the name of his company.  ****FOUND IT!!!  [email protected]  ******

I know quite a few people whove taken his course and all have been very happy!
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 6:36:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks everyone. This should be enough for me to mine out a class. Appreciate the help.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 7:05:39 PM EDT
[#8]
+1 for Jim binder, I took his class maybe ten years ago and then took it again when the new shall issue law came about.  McM
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 7:36:23 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
+1 for Jim binder, I took his class maybe ten years ago and then took it again when the new shall issue law came about.  McM

+2 for Binder... I have taken probably 4 or 5 classes from him and every one was excellent.

I don't know if he's still doing the more advanced (for CCW) reactive target type classes but they were great classes to be part of... Supposedly he was going to be doing some Simunitions type classes as well but then he took ill a few years back, and I have only talked to him in passing at Double Action. Super guy- like many shooters, a great conversationalist.

(I'll put a plug in for Trapper's CCW classes too- they were the ones I used to get my CCW permit with just by chance, good guys and the price is good too, like $100)
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 2:50:12 AM EDT
[#10]
Albio MI has a course. One Day, Saturday's. Nice guy....$125.00
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top