Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/28/2005 11:53:45 AM EDT
Seen the latest govmit plan called: "Granite Shadow"?

see: www.informationclearinghouse.info/article10364.htm

Say what? My local elected Sheriff, plus State Police, plus FBI, CIA, etc. gets trumpted by the U.S. Military answering to no civilian control?

Huh?

Also, Google op plan: "Power Geyser," a kinda like "Palace Guard," we have seen throuout history a la Nero, Caligula, and even Adolph Hitler, with his "Black Shirts," taking a personal oath to answer to him, and him only.

Getting spooky men.

Now I see what all the low-level "Chatter" by the politicos in D.C about: "We really must change the Posse Comitatus Act...."

Plus, add to this mix of stew Katrina and Rita. Were these opportunistic "tune ups?"

Stay tuned and be vigilant,

---Woody---

Link Posted: 9/29/2005 11:18:30 AM EDT
[#1]
WTF?
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 12:37:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 3:14:44 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
zapatopi.net/afdb/build.html

LMAO !!
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 4:20:42 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
zapatopi.net/afdb/build.html

Thanks for the clarification bumpox, I was beginning to wonder.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 9:29:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Are these new versions of Rainbow Six for XBox or are they new Bruce Willis movies?  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top