Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/4/2005 5:04:47 PM EDT
www.actshooters.com

This coming Saturday, ACTS will hold it's first classifier match. It ain't gonna be no softball, either.
Match is held @ Centerline of Calhoun County in Bellevue (north of Battle Creek, south of Lansing)...directions and maps are on the site.

If you've been thinking about getting involved with Combat Rifle shooting, this is the match to get in on. We probably won't run the classifier again 'til apring.

Link Posted: 9/4/2005 8:19:00 PM EDT
[#1]
COME ON ppl! all this talk about shooting and nobody has the time to shoot?! Bring your gear and see what your made of! From the last 2 matches held I can say this you will have a great time! And once you do this type of shooting you will be HOOKED like a junkie on crack, and shooting at the "pit" will become so pase'. You see this is RUN & GUN not stand and blast away. So bring it and try to knock me off of my top spot. Any guys or gals in LE out there? This is a great way to get
some trigger time with your carbine! Check out the website to see what you'll need to bring, and get ready to have a great time!
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 8:35:24 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Check out the website to see what you'll need to bring, and get ready to have a great time!

Bare minimum gear requirement.

Centerfire rifle - .223 cal minimum
Centerfire Pistol
Safe Holster that covers the trigger guard for pistol
1 Magazine for pistol (spares are good, but not required)
Spare mags/strippers for rifle
Mag/stripper pouch

You can come "all tac'd out" or just bring the essentials.

Spectators welcome.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 11:34:25 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
COME ON ppl! all this talk about shooting and nobody has the time to shoot?!

I'd love to go but I'm directing a 3-gun match that weekend. Maybe I can catch the next one.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 1:01:53 PM EDT
[#4]
   Delta  is the match on saturday or sunday? and where is it at if its close I would like to shoot if you have any more slots open . but this weekend is booked for me too Sat-A.C.T.S  Sun-M.A.C.S
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top