Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/19/2005 12:35:18 AM EDT
I'll be in Plymouth for 3 days beginning next Monday and staying at the Hilton Garden Inn, 14600 Sheldon Rd.

Is there a range nearby where I can rent a 1911 and target practice with a few boxes of ammo. The last time I shot real steel was in Boston 1995.

Thanks. ETA: Any Home Depot or Walmart nearby where I can get some Krylon?
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 4:50:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Yes, there's an indoor range very close to you. Drive south on Sheldon until you get to Ford Rd. Turn left (east) and drive until you get to Hix (2-3 miles, across the 275 freeway). Turn left on Hix and look for a white sign for Firing Line. They are a fairly tactical shop (owned and staffed by local LEO's) and have good rental guns. Nice place.

Dave
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 1:34:02 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Yes, there's an indoor range very close to you. Drive south on Sheldon until you get to Ford Rd. Turn left (east) and drive until you get to Hix (2-3 miles, across the 275 freeway). Turn left on Hix and look for a white sign for Firing Line. They are a fairly tactical shop (owned and staffed by local LEO's) and have good rental guns. Nice place.

Dave

There's a Walmart on Ford Road too, across from Logan's Steakhouse. I concur on Firing Line.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 2:57:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys.I appreciate it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top