Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/27/2022 8:38:54 PM EDT
Any shops around here that carry black powder revolvers and repo civil war rifles?
Link Posted: 8/28/2022 6:30:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/28/2022 1:01:36 PM EDT
[#2]
You may check Smoky Mountain Knife Works and Buds Gun Shop in Sevierville.  I believe I've seen black powder revolvers in one of those two shops.

There is also Smoky Mountain Gun Works at the John Sevier exit off of I-40. I believe it's Exit 396
Link Posted: 8/28/2022 1:26:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You may check Smoky Mountain Knife Works and Buds Gun Shop in Sevierville.  I believe I've seen black powder revolvers in one of those two shops.

There is also Smoky Mountain Gun Works at the John Sevier exit off of I-40. I believe it's Exit 396
View Quote

I went to SMKW and Buds last week, they didn't have any. Did you mean Smokey Mountain Gun and Ammo or is it a different place?
Link Posted: 8/28/2022 7:49:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I went to SMKW and Buds last week, they didn't have any. Did you mean Smokey Mountain Gun and Ammo or is it a different place?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, that’s Smoky Mountain Guns and Ammo. It is on Hwy 11E at John Sevier Hwy. 11E is also called Asheville Hwy here in Knoxville.
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 6:31:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Not in Knoxville but probably your best bet.
https://www.dixiegunworks.com/

Also worth a shot, closer but not Knoxville. Website says their showroom is closed and they're doing online sales only due to illness.
http://www.blockaderunner.com/

View Quote

Two of the neatest stores in the entire state^^^.

Blockade runner is neat if you're into Civil War history. DGW if you're into guns. It's like going into a museum that sells exhibits.
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 4:59:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Don't visit Dixie Gunworks OP. You will leave broke.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top