Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/29/2022 6:27:42 PM EDT
My company moved me out to cover TN,NC and SC so now we've bought a house in Ooltewah.  There's a few knife shops there that already have taken my money.  Any recommendations on good gun shops or the like that are worth doing business with?  Thank you for any guidance and no I am not moving in from CA.
Link Posted: 7/29/2022 6:51:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/17/2022 9:49:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Benton Shooters Supply in Benton is pretty decent.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 1:40:33 PM EDT
[#3]
I love seeing that name LOL....

My wife is Ukrainian, and her accent is what you would expect. When we
passed by Exit 11 on 75, she said "What in the heck is that word"?

I said "Many areas here kept their original Cherokee names, like where we
used to live in GA...."

She said "I could never say that word. I'm just going to call it "Ooooh Ooooh Ah Ah".

I almost wrecked on 75 N LOL.....

Second on the Benton gun shop... Not too shabby of a place
Link Posted: 8/20/2022 6:31:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Welcome to the neighborhood. Check out North Georgia Reloading sometime, they have 3 locations around here, two are in Chattanooga. Good folks, not just ammo.
Link Posted: 8/21/2022 10:24:00 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm in Ooltewah as well but have lived in Chattanooga for most of my 55 years. We have lots of eastern European folks here. Ukrainian family in my neighborhood. Grandma makes and sells bread. This is an excellent area. Cambridge Square has lots of great choices for dining
Link Posted: 8/23/2022 10:24:58 PM EDT
[#6]
So far so good.  Everyone out here is friendly and even the people in Home Despot are helpful.  The chopped brisket takes a little getting used to for a Texas boy.  I did go over to GT's and they have a better selection than their Austin store.  Now I need to get my DL changed over to go shopping.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top