Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/6/2021 3:16:14 AM EDT
Who has the best chicken fried steak in the Nashville/Franklin/Murfreesboro area?
Link Posted: 11/6/2021 9:06:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Very good question.  I grew up in west texas where there were 6 legit places within 50 miles.  Here, none i have found.  You will probably have to do it yourself.  I do cf deer cutlets.
Link Posted: 11/6/2021 9:54:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Cracker Barrel?
Link Posted: 11/6/2021 5:40:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Cracker Barrel?

Wife said the same thing....told her to F/O
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/6/2021 6:36:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Thinking of a place with chicken fried steak on the menu, leaves me scratching my head.

Maybe some place like The Loveless Cafe, but I think the last time I ate there was over 40 years ago, so I can't vouch for the quality or even say whether or not they have chicken fried steak on the menu.
Link Posted: 11/7/2021 11:28:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Tagged for recs!
Link Posted: 11/7/2021 11:34:32 PM EDT
[#6]
I haven't been in a while but I like Dalts' on White Bridge.

Link Posted: 11/8/2021 10:16:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Puckett's downtown is worth a shot. I haven't had their chicken fried steak, but the chicken fried chicken is delicious. They have several other locations but I can't confirm the quality on them. Leiper's Fork Puckett's is an entirely different entity.
Link Posted: 11/9/2021 10:11:03 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I haven't been in a while but I like Dalts' on White Bridge....
View Quote

Also note that it's called "Country Fried Steak" on the Dalts' menu.  

A lot of local restaurants will use that term instead of "Chicken Fried."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top