Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/1/2021 9:28:59 AM EDT
Let the dog out about 5 AM. She went around the corner of the house and growled and ran towards the fence. The neighbor has a motion detector light that same on. I walked around the corner and my dog was at the fence nose to nose with a red fox.
The fox saw me and ran to the end of the neighbors driveway and sat there looking at me. Finally trotted off across the street and disappeared.

Glad I went out with the dog. She is little and would have no chance with a fox.
Link Posted: 9/1/2021 5:08:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Critters can be adaptable.
Link Posted: 9/1/2021 10:51:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Critters can be adaptable.
View Quote

I’ll take a fox over a skunk any day of the week.
Link Posted: 9/3/2021 9:27:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Foxes are cool, unless you have chickens.  They can be hell on a wild turkey population too.

We had a family living in my neighborhood for years. Every year mom had a new litter in the same powerline easement for about 8 years. It was fun seeing them.
Link Posted: 9/6/2021 7:21:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Just had an armadillo in mine. Dogs were not to thrilled they could kill it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top