Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/19/2021 11:00:34 PM EDT
We don't do party affiliation in our mayoral race and I am wondering who is the best choice and second choice.  I am leaning toward Chris Long but know very little about him.  I usually keep up with it better but just have been to busy this year to put in the effort I normally do.  

Any input on who is a true conservative or more conservative?

Thanks
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 12:45:22 PM EDT
[#1]
I bet the black lady is a closet conservative. Vote for her........................  
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 3:04:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Not a city resident so I haven't followed it closely, but there isn't a clearly identified conservative that I've seen either.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 12:43:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not a city resident so I haven't followed it closely, but there isn't a clearly identified conservative that I've seen either.
View Quote
I just don't know who is the most conservative.  I really felt burned by Corker in the long run.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 3:37:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/1/2021 7:40:52 PM EDT
[#6]
https://tennesseeconservativenews.com/chattanooga-mayoral-candidates-white-and-dahls-stance-on-conservative-issues/
Link Posted: 3/2/2021 10:50:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I just don't know who is the most conservative.  I really felt burned by Corker in the long run.
View Quote

I was so pissed off by Corker's worthlessness, I voted for Harold Ford, Jr. in the 2006 election.  Figured I'd stick my finger in the eye of the Big Republican Party hacks.
Link Posted: 3/12/2021 9:26:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Yeah I keep getting Kim's stuff in the mail....  ETA...and just opened the link and she claims to be conservative, maybe I got the wrong website last time I looked ETA2...just noticed she refused to answer her stance on gun control.  Even if Christopher does support MJ (which at this point meh) I would probably vote this way.  At least he has the balls to put what he thinks in writing.

I saw one candidate on a sign today while driving but didn't catch who it was and haven't seen him before.  There was only 2 I had seen before and both looked to be BLM liberal types.  I vote for OP at this point.... (not sure if it was Christopher or not but I don't think todays sign was his I saw)
Top Top