Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/24/2020 11:20:35 PM EDT
Looking for a place in Tennesee. One of the areas I was looking at was Columbia, Tn.

Can any of my fellow ARFCOM members refer a realtor?  

Thank You!
Link Posted: 4/25/2020 8:29:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Clear your IMs.

She just sold our house during the craziness, and is a good realtor to work with.

She’s also my niece.

Here she is.
Link Posted: 4/25/2020 12:32:05 PM EDT
[#2]
I didn't realize the IM box was full it's been quite some time since I have checked them.

I greatly appreciate the referral.
Link Posted: 5/3/2020 9:50:24 PM EDT
[#3]
arowneragain here on arfcom is our realtor.  He’s in the Columbia area and has been absolutely amazing.  We’re moving from VA and he’s handled a TON of stuff for us that we can’t be there to handle.  Super professional guy.  

His name is Chris.  If you’re still looking for a realtor shoot me an IM and I’ll give you his number if you like.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top