Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/1/2010 6:54:40 PM EDT
Was driving I-40E near the Willow Ave. exit near Cookeville, and I spotted a white Toyota Tacoma with a BFL
in the bottom right of the rear window.

I was the crazy driver in the red Chevy that zoomed up close to see if I had spotted a Arfcom Amigo.
Link Posted: 9/2/2010 9:18:53 AM EDT
[#1]
I did a 500 mile roundtrip on I-40...up to Greeneville and back...yesterday.

If ya ever see a gold Dodge Ram with a yellow BFL.....Honk!
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 8:53:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Will do. If you have time, stop for some coffee.

No one is owning up to this? Curiosity is killing me.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:08:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Not me but I see it in Cookeville all the time. Are you local here? If you ever see an Audi TT with BFL in the quarter window it's me
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 4:16:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Not me but I see it in Cookeville all the time. Are you local here? If you ever see an Audi TT with BFL in the quarter window it's me

Yeah, I'm local to Cookeville. I actually think I know you. Did you have a bike wreck a while back?
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:38:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, I'm local to Cookeville. I actually think I know you. Did you have a bike wreck a while back?

That would be me
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 7:26:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That would be me

This is Chad, the other non-gray haired crippled dude from S&R lol.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 6:51:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I did a 500 mile roundtrip on I-40...up to Greeneville and back...yesterday.

If ya ever see a gold Dodge Ram with a yellow BFL.....Honk!

I think I've seen you off Old Hickory near Hermitage!

I rock a ZRT sticker and a black BFL on my blue cherokee.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 6:03:52 AM EDT
[#8]
If y'all see a white Honda CR-V with a BFL and NRA sticker cruising around Cookietown, it's me
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 9:11:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
If y'all see a white Honda CR-V with a BFL and NRA sticker cruising around Cookietown, it's me

I didn't realize that there were so many Cookvegas Arfcommers! We should at least all get together for lunch or something.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 12:54:14 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I didn't realize that there were so many Cookvegas Arfcommers! We should at least all get together for lunch or something.

...or range trip
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top