Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/20/2006 8:13:50 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 5:08:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Unless that upper is somehow distinguishable from all other similar uppers, your chances of recovery are very low. There are no serial numbers on the upper and they all look the same, different models of course.

Don't get me wrong, no one hates a thief more than me. I have had guns stolen as well.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 10:16:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 4:38:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Gary sez it was a $700 upper. Sounds like a flat-top bull barrel??????

Seems like someone in the crowd would've seen them walk off with it?????????????
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 6:10:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 12:06:16 AM EDT
[#5]
I work loss prevention for a TN retailer. I see people steal all the time. The professionals have hands like a magician. Sometimes it is really hard to see what actually happened; especially if they were working in teams. You can use one or two guys to distract while a third actually does the stealing. It is a very effective technique. I hope they find the bastid!
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 3:40:06 PM EDT
[#6]
I was there talking to Gary about getting my barrel worked on when he noticed it gone.. Pretty messed up stuff. Sad part is that we eventually end up paying for it in the long run..

Link Posted: 4/7/2006 7:06:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 7:57:27 PM EDT
[#8]
While I was at Knob Creek on Saturday, I asked Gary if he'd any more uppers walk off. He said no, and that they were chaining their pieces to the tables from now on.

He did say that one of the other dealers in the shed had a M16 walk off !!!  

I wonder if it was the same guy ?  Maybe he needed a GUN to go with his new upper!!!

I just can't believe the NERVE of some people! To steal at a gun show of all places.....That takes some serious "cahonays".

If they coulda caught th' basturd....they shoulda set him in front of that GE mini-gun and let him "DANCE"  
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 8:15:07 PM EDT
[#9]
I heard it was an M60E4 that had walked off.  When i talked to security a couple times they said no one caught yet and no recovery.  I wasn't there today so i don't know the verdict.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top