Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/19/2006 7:42:48 PM EDT
Couple of Ga. guys that drove all the way to Camden with a new beltfed each said it was too cold to stay and shoot Sunday. Could it be that the German engineering on the 42 wasn't up to snuff, or the Browning was too stiff to run in the cold? I can't believe these men would not want to stay and shoot because THEY were too cold, so it must have been the guns that didn't like it. These two men couldn't be FAIR WEATHER SHOOTERS could they? H K Overkill, what do you think?

Hope you all made it home safe. It was good to see you all. We had a ball. Thanks to all.

BW
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 6:00:25 AM EDT
[#1]
It got COLD at the night shoot.  It was so cold you could feel the heat from the flamethrower.  And it felt GOOD.

I don't think many stay for Sunday.  I never have.

Link Posted: 3/20/2006 9:08:07 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Couple of Ga. guys that drove all the way to Camden with a new beltfed each said it was too cold to stay and shoot Sunday. Could it be that the German engineering on the 42 wasn't up to snuff, or the Browning was too stiff to run in the cold? I can't believe these men would not want to stay and shoot because THEY were too cold, so it must have been the guns that didn't like it. These two men couldn't be FAIR WEATHER SHOOTERS could they? H K Overkill, what do you think?
Hope you all made it home safe. It was good to see you all. We had a ball. Thanks to all.
BW

See post in the Georgia Hometown forum.

It was good to see ya'll too.

Enjoyed shooting your "Kittycat".........

Got home in the early evening. Will attempt to unpack my car today....

HKO
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top