Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/27/2006 12:24:44 PM EDT
Are the rumors true ???keep us updated!!!
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 4:02:53 PM EDT
[#1]
When did you hear this??? that would be so cooooool .  I was about to shell out the money for MSSA.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 4:26:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Wassamatter, John Ford need some more target practice????????    
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:51:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 1:18:02 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
speaking of, i saw that slimeball yesterday morning at a gas station in memphis, gassing up his 2006 mercedes sedan. nice car for a public servant.

Did you flip him off?????  

Did you know he asked for public defender for his bribery charges?????    
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 2:50:42 AM EDT
[#5]
I say let him have one.  You get what you pay for.

Or he can sell his ferrai to pay for a lawer if he cannot come up with the funds.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 6:12:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Personally, I would support the "F the Mayor" campaign even though I am an Arkansan.  I work in Memphis and as a person in the metalworking industry, I hate the fact that he traded the opportunities for real manufacturing in Memphis for warehousing - to better support his "voter base".
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top