Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/26/2004 4:54:18 PM EDT
A reminder to those who have been before, Specialty Arms in LaVergne is having their annual "Customer Appreciation Sale" the Sun-Wed before Turkey Day. Prices are better than gunshow & there's always guns given away. Factory reps on hand to answer questions too.

No, I don't work there.    
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 7:40:19 PM EDT
[#1]
What kind of prices have you seen in the past? Rough estimates are better than nothin.

Any sales on ammo?

Also, do you have an address?

Me and some buddies might make the trek up there but we dont want to end up paying prices that are discounts from highly inflated prices only to end up paying what we coulda got here in town.

hippie.gif
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 6:22:18 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Specialty Arms II
184c Old Nashville Hwy
La Vergne, TN 37086-2813
Phone: (615) 793-9696
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 3:42:16 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
What kind of prices have you seen in the past? Rough estimates are better than nothin.

Any sales on ammo?

Me and some buddies might make the trek up there but we dont want to end up paying prices that are discounts from highly inflated prices only to end up paying what we coulda got here in town.

I barely remember what I had for breakfast, much less prices from a year ago.    

Address is 184 Old Nashville Hwy. LaVergne is in Rutherford Co., Exit 64 off of I-24.

As for ammo, there's no real deal there, the deal is on the guns themselves. Not to mention the drawing for free guns.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 1:57:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Hey Bob,

Do sale prices apply to guns that they need to order, I've been debating picking up a Marlin 39A for heirloom purposes and they don't have any in stock.  When I lived back east the sales applied but the dicsount was always biggest for those guns that were in stock.

PS I'm still working on my Bushmaster lower.  TN Guns and Ammo claims they have been told that until the post sep 13 buying spree cools down (six months ) they're only able to get complete guns.  No one else has any, and I checked for J&T on the industry links (JTAC is in OK if that was who was at the Pope show).  Out of state requires the FFL transfer.  I called Specialty Arms to ask if they do FFL transfers and they want $50.  Anyone know who does it cheaper?
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 3:07:47 AM EDT
[#5]
No, sale prices are only on in-stock guns only. Transfers can be done by anyone with a FFL, pawn shop or whomever. Some charge $25, others, like Specialty, charge a % of the guns value.

It might not be fair or cheap but they're the ones with the FFL.      
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top