Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/25/2003 9:34:11 AM EDT
I am looking for one to order/get a suppressor for my AR.  Finding them is not easy as it once was.  I need names and phone #.

Thanks
Allen
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 11:12:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Jims gun shop  (615)974-7864 phone
fax (931) 858-6019
E mail [email protected]

He bases his business out of his fathers home in Hermitage but lives somewhere else.  Can't remember.  This is a side business for him in that he has a regular job.  He shows at the gun shows in the area.  At the Pope show he is usually the first table to the left along the front wall.  Really nice guy and has great prices.  Also sells bushie lowers and complete ARs as well as a few really nice full auto gear.  Also tied in with On Target with the full auto shoots Saturday afternoons after the Pope show.  
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 5:02:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, I send him an email.
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 6:45:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Law Enforcement Equipment on 8th Ave. South is also a Class 3 dealer. Tommy St. Charles is a way cool dude. Plus he's a full time gun dealer, not a kitchen table operator.
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 7:47:54 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Jims gun shop  (615)974-7864 phone
fax (931) 858-6019
E mail [email protected]

He bases his business out of his fathers home in Hermitage but lives somewhere else.  Can't remember.  This is a side business for him in that he has a regular job.  He shows at the gun shows in the area.  At the Pope show he is usually the first table to the left along the front wall.  Really nice guy and has great prices.  Also sells bushie lowers and complete ARs as well as a few really nice full auto gear.  Also tied in with On Target with the full auto shoots Saturday afternoons after the Pope show.  

You know Jim? Cool, he's a buddy of mine. He sold me my first Lower

BTW, I just talked to him a few days ago, he's started manufacturing his own lowers now , I'll post it here when he gets them done.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 11:16:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 6:31:57 PM EDT
[#6]
I know Jim well, I'm curios to see his lowers.  Knowing him, they will be capable of doing the hyperactive stuff.

And he is not based out of hermitage.

I would recommend Jim to anyone that is interested.  And quite frankly, I don't know what the importance of full time versus kitchen table is.  He sells the same stuff, and gives great individual service, he will meet ya where it is convenient for YOU.  You aren't going to find THAT at a store front.  

The store would be great for someone that does not know what they are looking for.  But if you are stepping into the CIII or suppressors, you will know what you are doing before hand.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top