Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/15/2003 6:13:34 AM EDT
I'll be around Martin Tennessee (North West Tenn) visiting my brother the first week of June and was wondering if there was anything going on?

Already planning to attend the Ducks Unlimited Show that first weekend. I've heard lots of good things about the show in the past few years. Glad I'll finally get there.

My brother is probably going to be working during the week and I was wondering if there was anything nearby I should check out.
Any good gun stores or shooting ranges I can check out?
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 12:07:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Since you'll be in Memphis for the Ducks Unlimited show, you really should go over to Guns & Ammo on Summer Avenue.  They have a GREAT selection of all kinds of firearms and accessories.  The guys that work there are all really knowledgeable as well.  As far as ranges go, It's hard to beat the local Rangemaster too.  BTW, the Ducks Unlimited show is really worth your time.  I've been for the past 3 years and wouldn't consider missing it.  Especially the Tom Knapp shooting demonstrations.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 1:07:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Guns and Ammo...

Oh boy

Yeah they have a nice selection.  And some of them know what they are talking about.  Some of them are even cool guys.  But some of the guys there are real assholes too.

They will try to rip you a new on on a X-fer too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top