Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Site Notices
Posted: 10/7/2021 4:14:18 PM EDT
Anybody working at Dugway that can share the vibe of that place?

Got a lead on a .gov job that would be a xfer for me.

Lived in Layton all of 2013 working at Hill AFB and liked it up there but Dugway seemed like a whole different kind of place.

Anyway, any comebacks are appreciated...
Link Posted: 10/7/2021 5:33:41 PM EDT
[#1]
I have not worked at Dugway.  However I have a friend who's brother worked there out until 2020 when he retired.  He said Dugway is far different from Hill.  Definitely a whole different vibe.  He declined to tell us what exactly he did out there; and said the workforce there is very closed mouth about their doings.  I know that is not much help but that is all I got.
Link Posted: 10/8/2021 7:22:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks. That's about what I expected as compared to Hill.  Kind of a mystery that surrounds Dugway and I suspect most active programs are classified
Link Posted: 10/11/2021 7:49:18 PM EDT
[#3]
I interviewed for a job out there around 2006 or so.  It was unique.  Options were either stay at the housing nearby for a cheap price, or commute a couple of hours.  I turned it down.
Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top