Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Posted: 9/1/2020 8:01:08 AM EDT
I will be going to Ogden on 4 September and heading back to Kansas City on 8 September gonna be visiting my dad in Ogden. I am looking for an outdoor gun range around Ogden  to take my dad out Shooting. I am willing to drive a few hours if need be. I would need an address or a way to GPS it if anybody can help with an outdoor range preferably That is open to the public and free I would greatly appreciate it.
Link Posted: 9/2/2020 1:07:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Three Mile Creek

Wasatch Shooters Association

Bountiful Lions Club

Weber County Sport Shooting Complex

All are good ranges. There is also the Weber Wildlife Federation Range in Eden, but there are no R.O.’s and the place is dangerous around hunting season.

BLM land
Head out this way and you’ll find plenty of BLM land, lots of people shoot out here but it’s easy to find good back stops. It’s dirt roads but they are well traveled. About the only free option, the rest are going to cost about $10.
Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top