Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Site Notices
Posted: 4/17/2010 1:05:59 PM EDT
And it SUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKED!  Damn, can't we get a decent show in this town?  Prices were high, same shit as last time and trying to make a deal was not happening.
Link Posted: 4/17/2010 5:59:36 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

And it SUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKED!  Damn, can't we get a decent show in this town?  Prices were high, same shit as last time and trying to make a deal was not happening.

great. im going tomorrow and was looking to pick up some ammo...

Link Posted: 4/17/2010 6:07:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Dunno, I really didnt look at ammo.  The same table was over in the corner to the left of the door that is always there.  I didn't see anything that stood out, but I wasn't looking for ammo.  One guy had Colt 1911 mags on his table for 6 bux.  Had about 25 of them.  I said "how about 2 for 10 bux".....he almost screamed "NO", and turned around and walked away.  Damn, I didn't really think it was that insulting.  I saw more deals going on in the parking lot than at tables.
Link Posted: 4/17/2010 6:24:53 PM EDT
[#3]
i bought some 45 ammo at the last one for a good price and would like to load up on some more + some .40

i have not seen a good firearm deal for a long time which is quite sad..
Link Posted: 4/17/2010 6:28:55 PM EDT
[#4]
I think you have to go to the Bozeman show for deals
Link Posted: 4/17/2010 7:40:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Bozeman's OK,  and the last Helena one was good. I really like the big show in August at UM in Missoula. The ones they have at the fairgrounds have been a joke in the past.
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 6:38:50 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Bozeman's OK,  and the last Helena one was good. I really like the big show in August at UM in Missoula. The ones they have at the fairgrounds have been a joke in the past.

I want to make it to that one but that is right in the middle of fire season and im almost 100% sure I cant make it.

It looks like they have a good amount of tables compared to the other shows..

Link Posted: 4/18/2010 6:23:15 PM EDT
[#7]
It was good for me, got a 2 FAL kits for a good price have one sold, saw 2 glocks  for 325, didn't have bucks though. It was good for me. The bitchen deal is I was
in Billings for other business and there is the gun show.
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 6:56:18 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

It was good for me, got a 2 FAL kits for a good price have one sold, saw 2 glocks  for 325, didn't have bucks though. It was good for me. The bitchen deal is I was

in Billings for other business and there is the gun show.

glad someone got a few good deals..

i walked around it for about an hour and a half and didnt see much but then again i didnt get to see every table as we had to leave for lunch.

Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top