Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Site Notices
Posted: 3/22/2009 6:14:25 PM EDT
in billings? i dont have my schedule and would like to know.
Link Posted: 3/23/2009 6:13:46 AM EDT
[#1]
linky

eta...shit, that's this weekend
Link Posted: 3/23/2009 8:31:35 AM EDT
[#2]
wow glad i asked!
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 2:09:16 PM EDT
[#3]
any members going?
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 6:03:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 2:06:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Well, I went.  Lots of people, high prices, and not much selection.  Not much for reloading components.  Mitchell had some Hi-Standard (I think) stripped lowers for 175.  The only really good deal I found was an old codger wo had some Federal Gold Medal Match 69gr 223 for 10 bux/box.  Mags were high, AR's (the few I saw) were high and ammo was about average.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 5:55:05 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Well, I went.  Lots of people, high prices, and not much selection.  Not much for reloading components.  Mitchell had some Hi-Standard (I think) stripped lowers for 175.  The only really good deal I found was an old codger wo had some Federal Gold Medal Match 69gr 223 for 10 bux/box.  Mags were high, AR's (the few I saw) were high and ammo was about average.

pretty much what i saw. i could not believe the amount of people that were there 30 mins after it opened!!! i have never seen that full of a parking lot.

i was surprised that the ammo table didnt have a lick of primers, they usually have a ton...

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 9:46:49 PM EDT
[#7]
There wasn't shit for primers.  Billings Gunsmiths has some small pistol, and I think the HSM guys from Stevensville has some....but that was it.

eta:  There were a shitload of people there.  I was there early to beat the crowds...yeah right.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 6:00:54 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

There wasn't shit for primers.  Billings Gunsmiths has some small pistol, and I think the HSM guys from Stevensville has some....but that was it.

eta:  There were a shitload of people there.  I was there early to beat the crowds...yeah right.

i think im going to go back today with the step dad. im sure it will be even more packed!

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 10:37:35 AM EDT
[#9]
wow i didnt think that building could get any more packed!

every single spot in the parking lot was taken. i think i found the last one left and it was out in the middle of no where.

it was absolutely insane, people were buying used ar 30 rounders with the green followers for 25-30$. new glock mags were 37$ at the "clips" booth.

holy hell!

Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top