Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Site Notices
Posted: 3/28/2006 6:01:43 PM EDT
Just a reminder that we are meeting tomorrow night (Wed) at 7:00 at the Idaho Pizza joint at the SE corner of State and Glenwood.  I didn't make reservations so lets just grab the same middle room as last time.  If you have any time it would be good if you did some homework.  There really is no reason to show up unless we have some new information to discuss.  Except for BS and beer (which is OK too).
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 6:29:52 PM EDT
[#1]
I will not be attending.  please read High Desert posts on my $0.02
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 8:55:33 PM EDT
[#2]
I told everyone 6:30 in the message I sent. But what the hell, we'll just BS a bit more to eat up the extra 1/2 hour!!
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 11:13:49 PM EDT
[#3]
My bad.  

I'll be there at 6:30.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 9:42:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Sounds good to me.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 3:43:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Hey guys, I don't think I'll be able to make it tonight.  I thought I was over this cold, but I think hanging out in that rain and wind on Sat gave the bugs a chance to reorganize and start up a new offensive.  I'm feeling like ass.  Sorry guys.  Take good notes, I'm still in.  
Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top