Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/7/2014 7:30:54 PM EDT
I can't stand them being our "home team" just because they are from the state that touches ours. Go Eagles! (and Chip Kelly)
Link Posted: 12/8/2014 1:18:08 AM EDT
[#1]
I like the Seahawks, and honestly can't stand Chip Kelly.  To each his own.
Link Posted: 12/8/2014 2:29:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I can't stand them being our "home team" just because they are from the state that touches ours. Go Eagles! (and Chip Kelly)
View Quote

F*** Chip Kelly! Thank god he moved on from Oregon and college football.
Link Posted: 12/8/2014 4:43:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Plenty of Seahawks fans came outta the woodwork recently. I've always been a niner fan. This year is rough. I thought Chip did a good job. I wasn't in the locker room so I'm not going to armchair quarterback. Beats having Riley. But that guy sure does put a lot of kids in the nfl for being a lousy program.
Link Posted: 12/8/2014 9:24:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Niners fan here
Harbaugh is a goner they've given up on him. Players won't even play for him anymore.  Also, FTFS (fuck the fuckin seahawks)

Seahawks used to be a 2nd favorite team of mine until the douchebag bandwaggon fans and Richard Sherman. Any way we can trade Kap for Wilson tho?
Link Posted: 12/8/2014 11:41:27 PM EDT
[#5]
The only team I hate more than the Seahawks are the Sounders.
Link Posted: 12/9/2014 9:00:44 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm lucky... I'm not from here, so I can claim the Lions.  
Link Posted: 12/9/2014 6:53:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Honolulu Blue and Silver for life!  Been a Lions Fan for 45 years...... It ain't been easy....  

After all, we are the only team that has had a perfect record!   We only used one line  in the W-L-T   column......  0-16-0 baby!!!    

Also, screw the Packers   Arron Rodgers loves Justin Bieber....

I don't mind the Seahawks....  Carlton Banks seems to be a decent QB for the Sea Hawks...

Link Posted: 12/9/2014 7:59:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah, tribalism can be an amusing thing.

But what I find more comical are people who play the role of insane college football fan, for schools they never attended.  I know a Ducks fan who painted his entire downstairs in green and yellow, with Oregon Ducks memorabilia all over the walls and even floors.

He never spent even a single day as a U of O student.  
Link Posted: 12/10/2014 7:40:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

But what I find more comical are people who play the role of insane college football fan, for schools they never attended.  I know a Ducks fan who painted his entire downstairs in green and yellow, with Oregon Ducks memorabilia all over the walls and even floors.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know tons of those types. Most are high school drop-outs, which only adds to the
Link Posted: 12/10/2014 8:59:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Lived in Chicago till I was seven, 51 now. Have always loved the Cubs and the Bears. Boy do I miss the days of the Bears, Vikings, Steelers dominating the football world. I also find myself watching more college ball these days as the players aren't a bunch of overpaid primadonnas.
Link Posted: 12/10/2014 9:03:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Lived in Chicago till I was seven, 51 now. Have always loved the Cubs and the Bears. Boy do I miss the days of the Bears, Vikings, Steelers dominating the football world. I also find myself watching more college ball these days as the players aren't a bunch of overpaid primadonnas.
View Quote

Just future paid prima-donnas
I'm a ducks fan also even though I don't go to school there (would love to but can't afford it) but besides a couple t-shirts and sweatshirts I don't get too crazy about it.
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 1:43:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Been hating since lefty Jim Zorn days.  If you're just now hating, you're a bandwagoner.

Link Posted: 12/12/2014 6:27:51 PM EDT
[#13]
I don't like any football team.  I don't like football
Link Posted: 12/15/2014 2:25:07 PM EDT
[#14]
I suspect they're hated even more now that they beat the Niners--TWICE.  GO HAWKS!
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 11:36:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Generally, football just doesn't interest me enough to have a favorite, or most disliked team.  I usually don't know who will be in the super bowl until it comes up on the 6 o'clock news.  Then, I'll watch it if I don't have anything else to do...like cleaning the garage, giving the dog a bath, you know....important stuff.
Link Posted: 12/25/2014 6:25:58 PM EDT
[#16]
Actually, I LOVE the Hawks...

My eldest son is a Denver fan, needless to say, I was laughing and he was crying. You know, he actually stopped speaking to me over THAT superbowl game, and he's still not talking to me. Even on Christmas. I guess he got tried of me talking about the game.  

The dude takes his football and his Broncos very seriously.

GO SEAHAWKS!

Link Posted: 12/27/2014 9:08:05 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Dammit you have machinery and diesel in your name and avatar. You have to like football and womenz. It's a rule. 'Murica.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 10:31:03 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 10:22:51 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Dammit you have machinery and diesel in your name and avatar. You have to like football and womenz. It's a rule. 'Murica.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This just totally made my day already!
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 10:45:27 AM EDT
[#20]
I don't hate them, second favorite team. I do wish them well in the game against NE...
However, I hate NE so much I won't watch the game. Probably go for a hike or motorcycle ride that day...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top