Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/19/2010 1:59:10 PM EDT
Anyone know why?? Was bummed to find this out looking at the site this morning.
Link Posted: 8/19/2010 6:43:59 PM EDT
[#1]
September Gunshow Cancelled!
ARPC Gun Show
P.O. Box 727
Albany, OR 97321

July 29, 2010

Valued ARPC Gun Show Vendors,

It is with great regret we are canceling the September 25th and 26th, 2010 ARPC Gun Show. We will resume ARPC Gun Shows starting March 5th and 6th, 2011.

This week it came to our attention that trough a number of errors, the booking of the Linn County Expo Center for the ARPC Gun Show was moved from our show date to an earlier date. The Expo Center then booked our facility to another show on our dates making the facility unavailable for the show. It was impractical to move the show to the new date, so we sought an alternative venue. The only facility available to house the show on our dates was a horse arena on the fair grounds. We inspected the facility. It had a dirt floor, no air handling, poor lighting, and was a smaller venue. In short, it was dark, dirty, and smelled of horses. Certainly not the type of show environment you, our vendors, and your customers deserve. We considered a number of options, none of them good, and came to the conclusion it would be better to cancel the show than put on a poor show in an unacceptable environment.

A refund check will be sent shortly to everyone who has paid for tables. The fairgrounds are providing us a 5 year schedule of show dates to ensure this doesn’t happen again.

We are sorry for any inconvenience we have caused. Please accept our apology and we hope to see you in March. If you have any questions please contact Mike at the ARPC Office at 541-691-0038 or Email [email protected].

Sincerely,

ARPC Gun Show Committee

http://www.arpc.info/guns.php
Link Posted: 8/20/2010 7:19:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/20/2010 9:36:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Please continue to watch for info, but the word is Collector's West has booked a venue in Albany for that same weekend and will be holding a show to fill the void.

I can't imagine it will even come close to the ARPC event, but it s better than nothing....

See ya at the shows....

The expo center only has a remodel show scheduled that weekend and Collectors west does not have a Albany event on their schedule the same weekend.  If CW is going to have a show, they are behind in the advertising.
Link Posted: 8/23/2010 11:30:02 AM EDT
[#4]
There is a show by Collectors west for that same time period as the ARPC show in Albany

Strange..

Link Posted: 8/23/2010 4:59:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/25/2010 9:11:26 PM EDT
[#6]
CW shows can't hold a candle to ARPC shows.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:21:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 9:30:28 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
FYI, it is now official......Collectors West  has the Albany show listed on their calendar.

We hope to see you there.

Been trying to check out your site.....and I cant, is it me or is there other issues?
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:39:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 9:21:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
FYI, it is now official......Collectors West  has the Albany show listed on their calendar.

We hope to see you there.

Been trying to check out your site.....and I cant, is it me or is there other issues?

My bad....the error has been corrected.

The web address is www.nwammo.com, not www.nwammosupply.com

Sorry for the mix up, thanks for your concern and interest!

awesome thank you!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top