Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/26/2006 8:22:44 PM EDT
Not really new,  just finally mated together.  That is my cz452 in 17hmr and my aac m4-2k.   Noveske rifleworks chopped the barrel down to 16.25 inch and threaded it for my flashsuppressor, excellent work and they threw in a cool t-shirt as well.  I was a little worried because it was shootin 3/4" at 100 before I had the work down.  but as you can see from the photo's its still a shooter.  These groups are with the can attached.  POI did shift down one inch and to the left one inch with suppressor attached.

The unit sounds great too.
Link Posted: 10/26/2006 8:40:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Cool.

How do you like the CZ overall?
Link Posted: 10/26/2006 9:01:42 PM EDT
[#2]
I really like the cz.  I know some people get better groups with the savage.  But the savage felt cheap to me.  I put the brooks trigger kit in it and i love it.
Link Posted: 10/26/2006 9:27:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Sweet.....I've been eying another CZ 452 Style, which is a nickeled/syn .22lr bolt.  Had one for a while and ended up selling it.

I wish we could own and shoot cool toys like that over here in Washington.  One of these days i'll have to break down and move to Oregon.

Steve
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 5:13:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Man that is sweet!  I have been poking around the bolt .22 rifles a bit lately and I am most interested in the CZs and Savages.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 8:52:52 PM EDT
[#5]
It good cheap fun, I really like the 17hmr. shoots like a laserbeam
I would like to make it to the other side of the mountain to smoke some sage rats.  Maybe next year... I've been saying that the last 2 years now.  Anyway, I went with the cz because it was suppose to have all forged parts and had a good rep.  I've been pleased.  Not a fan of the BSA sweet 17.  Turrets are mushy and I don't think very consistent, but I didn't have a lot of coin at the time, but the glass is decent for a $120 scope.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 9:12:41 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I wish we could own and shoot cool toys like that over here in Washington.  One of these days i'll have to break down and move to Oregon.

Steve

You can own a can you just need to shoot it in Oregon...

Cool setup BTW!!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top