Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/13/2006 11:00:31 AM EDT
Edited for clarity:

WTF does not in the system mean exactly?

I knew waiting was going to be hard, but man I can tell this is really gonna suck!
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 11:29:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Nope, just because they cashed your check doesn't mean it's in the system. Once they cash your check it can take up to 30 days to have you go pending. At that point the finger prints go out to the FBI for checking.

Nox
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 11:50:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Don't give up hope.  I sent my F4 to DC (instead of IL) on 01Mar06.  They cashed the check on 14Mar06.  I called a few times and each time it was "not in the system".  I grew tired of calling and waited a bit and when I did call, it was approved (06Apr06) and paperwork arrived Tuesday (11Apr06).  So even with my f-up in sending it to the wrong place, it was still door to door in 42 days.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 1:14:47 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Don't give up hope.  I sent my F4 to DC (instead of IL) on 01Mar06.  They cashed the check on 14Mar06.  I called a few times and each time it was "not in the system".  I grew tired of calling and waited a bit and when I did call, it was approved (06Apr06) and paperwork arrived Tuesday (11Apr06).  So even with my f-up in sending it to the wrong place, it was still door to door in 42 days.

Damn.  That was quick.  I sent mine in on 10 Feb, then it got kicked back to the dealer 'cause he didn't sign the form, it should be in the system now...
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 1:19:19 PM EDT
[#4]
My SBR took 40 days to go pending...teh suck

M16 check was cashd same day.....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top