Posted: 3/29/2006 6:35:30 PM EDT
Just Wondering
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 11:02:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes, but he doesn't seem to like to...

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=36&t=221798
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 9:41:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Yes he will if you pass their background check. It appears that there is little trouble getting him to sign off until you hit about 5 in a short period of which I'm about to do.

You submit your papers to his office and it takes about 2-3 days to do the backgroud check. It then will take him anywhere between 3 days to a week and a half to sign off. I am expecting with the next submission of forms to be asked to come in and have the talk. I'll let you guys know how it goes, if and when it happens.

It is interesting on trying to figure out Burnie's take on this, because the only reason for the sheriff to sign off is for him to state that there is no legal reason for the individual not to have whatever. It it not to dictate on who gets what.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top