Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/20/2006 6:09:38 PM EDT
During my last move I lost all of my 30rd mags, and now I'm down to one factory 20rd. Needless to say I need some new ones.
So what magazines do y'all prefer, brand/follower etc? I'm pretty ignorant when it comes to good magazines vs bad ones.
TIA
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 6:12:40 PM EDT
[#1]
30 round ones
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 6:18:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Cheapest (as in lowest cost) mags available:

www.44mag.com

He's located in southern oregon.  Help out a local business...
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 6:27:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 6:40:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks guys, order placed.

This site sure does get expensive over time.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 8:25:31 PM EDT
[#5]
The D&H mags from 44mag.com are sweet.  You can't go wrong with them and the price they are offering is fantastic!!!!!

Whatever you do, don't buy crappy Chinese knock off mags at the gun show.  I've been down that road before.    Then I went and got my self edumacated by reading up on magazines in the ARFCOM Magazine Forum.  Good stuff.  Check out the tacked threads, especially the FAQ: Mag Brand Rankings thread.

Cheers,

PS.  It was nice to meet you ever so briefly on Saturday.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 6:11:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Hope you didnt buy to many.

They are on sale for 9.79 from the same company in the EE here.

Looky looky
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top