Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/1/2006 8:15:53 PM EDT
Not sure the spelling but he's the chap that was in GD pouring his heart out about his unfaithful wife and leaving her to move back to Brookings Oregon.  Has anyone heard from him?  I met a couple this past week who thought he might have went back to his wife.   Might not be the same guy though.

Patty
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 9:29:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes,

He has been very busy lately. I do not know if he is posting at all but he has been doing well. He is working and got a place of his own. I am not sure if he moved out of his parents yet though. I know that he did get a lawyer and that she has been served the papers already. My fiance and his mom are friends and talk alot. We live about 150 miles from them and stop by when we go to fiance's parents.

ETA

Posts Per Day ::

Last Login Date ::
2/23/2006 9:18:38 PM PST

Last Post Date ::
2/18/2006 11:42:03 AM PST  
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 5:30:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Awesome news.  Tell Rusty I said hello and I hope he is well.  Patty
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 6:42:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 6:11:32 PM EDT
[#4]
OK,

I will pass it on, we are supossed to go over there again on spring break. He should be in the new house soon, I guess the previous person didn't get out on time.

Link Posted: 3/3/2006 7:00:09 PM EDT
[#5]
I just wanted to let you know that the message was passed along today. He is getting to move into his new palce tonight. His mom says everything is going well
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top